Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Freebie!

It was my turn to post on the MemoryWorks blog today! Check it out: MemoryWorks Blog There are a couple of fun and easy projects that are perfect for cheering up a sick/sad/overwhelmed friend PLUS a great recipe! Now I know I'm a Crazy Crafter, as I set up a photo shoot for muffins this morning. Yes, muffins...

Feel free to leave a comment over there so I can feel like I have some friends:)


I'm giving away the recipe card from the aforementioned blog post. Here it is, in all its muffiny glory:




If you want it, post a message to THIS blog post. I'll randomly choose someone next week sometime. Family members, friends, neighbors, strangers - everyone can play! I promise you won't be disappointed with this recipe - these are some dang good muffins!


How are we doing on the aprons?? Anyone try one yet? I have two more to post next week...stay tuned!

4 comments:

Ashli said...

I don't have to win this, but I had to say that it is AMAZING! Great job!

Jill said...

Ummm... I love cooking did I mention!?! I would be oh so happy to win!

Fleming Family said...

I'm not commenting to get the freebee, which may already be given out. We've gone gluten free, so it would not do us much good at this point. But I love the concept of the whole package! You're so creative!!

Shelley said...

Those muffins sound yummy!