Monday, March 2, 2009

A little scrappin'...and a little sewin'...

I have lots of fun stuff to share with you! I've been on a sewing kick lately...potholders, couch pillows and aprons. I'll post some instructions for everything this week! As usual, they're cheap, quick and CUTE projects!

Part of my sewing craze has involved making some gifts:

15 Minute Aprons out of dishtowels with my kids:
Fun aprons out of fun dishtowels (go Target!) for me:
AND, I finally got my scrapbooking layouts done for the MemoryWorks February Express Kit (yeah, I know - just in time for March!)


Whew! I've been a busy girl! If you want to make some aprons along with me later this week, you'll need some fun dishtowels/tea towels (Target had some REALLY cute ones on an endcap display for about $6 for two...the towels I used for my kids were on clearance for about $1 a piece) -- 2 coordinating towels for a "Mom" apron, and 1 for each "Kid" apron, plus some ribbon (for the kids) and thread/sewing machine. Have your iron and ironing board ready...and that's about it!
Check back soon for the first Apron Tutorial (there will be FOUR different styles!).

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Super cute Sandy - love your layouts and I can't believe how big your little boy is getting! WOW!